The ENDURA® range of elite elastomer materials has been specifically developed by PPE for use in downhole, surface and subsea oilfield equipment and offers excellent Explosive Decompression (ED) or Rapid Gas Decompression (RGD) resistance. The range includes material grades that provide the ultimate in chemical resistance and low temperature performance for use in Arctic conditions.
ENDURA® is the most technically advanced range of elastomer materials available, developed to bring oilfield sealing technology up-to-date. The physical performance and, chemical and temperature resistance of the materials reflect the difficult conditions in which exploration is now being conducted.
ENDURA® elastomers have better chemical resistance than conventional explosive decompression grades, greater low temperature capabilities and are compliant with many international explosive decompression standards.
Benefits of using ENDURA® seals include:
- Higher productivity through reduced maintenance and downtime
- Increased seal life expectancy and integrity
- Extended trouble-free operation with FKM materials at low temperatures
- Access to the fastest production lead-times as standard, and rapid turn-round for emergency breakdown situations
- Ability to react to changing conditions through access to world-class customer service and technical support
ENDURA® is a registered trademark of Precision Polymer Engineering Ltd
ENDURA® oilfield elastomers for the ultimate in:
- Explosive Decompression resistance
- Temperature capability down to -46°C
(-51°F) and up to +250°C (+482°F)
- High mechanical strength
- Chemical resistance to oilfield fluids and gases
- High pressure capability