The BioindenterTM, BHT, is optimized to respond to the requirements of testing soft materials with non-planar surfaces (soft materials down to 1 kPa). The BHT is a modified UNHT with a biochamber for easy mounting and observation of biological samples.
This instrument is available upon request.
Excellent design for testing soft materials
- Two independent depth and load sensors
- Compliant springs for even better resolution in force application and force sensing
- Large displacement range
- Biochamber for:
- easy sample handling (petri dish holder)
- observation (phase contrast, bright field, ...)
- liquid immersion compatibility
- temperature control (37 °C)
- Customizable indenter (spherical, flat punch, ...)
- Precise X-Y positioning system
- Single axis design
|Max. force||20 mN|
|Max. depth||100 μm|