- 200 MHz frequency range for both A and B channel
- 1 ns time interval resolution (100 ps with averaging)
- 9-digit resolution in 1 second gate time
- Greater than 200 readings/second over the VXIbus
- Up to 32,000 on-board readings with direct register access for fast data throughput
- Part of the VMIP Family, combine with up to two other instruments on a Single C-size card (i.e. DMM/AWG)
- Built-in DVM, for simple voltage measurement
The VM2164 is a high-performance system level universal counter, designed to outperform traditional rack-and-stack and other C-size VXIbus counters, but with a considerably smaller footprint. Being part of the VMIP™ family, the VM2164 can be combined with up to two other high-performance instruments on a single C-Size card.
A powerful combination for any automated test set is the single VXIbus module, VT2000, combining a 6.5 digit system DMM (VM2710A), 1 ns universal counter (VM2164), and a 50 MSa/s arbitrary waveform/function generator (VM3640A).
For ATE applications, making high-speed precise measurements and passing these measurements back to the host controller is critical. The VM2164 allows over 200 readings per second over the backplane, while providing extensive arming and triggering capability, allowing the VM2164 to be easily synchronized to external events, or other measurement devices. Add a built-in TCXO or OCXO time base option for improved measurement stability.