- Six groups of 8 I/O bits each
- Up to 144 channels per single VXIbus C-size Slot
- Message or register-based data access
- ASCII, Hex, Octal, and Binary data output types
- Up to 60 V, 300 mA open-collector
- Flexible triggering and handshaking capability
- SCPI compatible
- VXIplug&play drivers
The VM1548 and VM1548C are high-performance I/O modules with six groups of 8 bits (48 channels). Each group of 8 bits may be configured as an input or output under program control or via the front panel control line. The inputs and outputs may be either single buffered to provide real time data access or double buffered to provide synchronized data input and/or output.
The VM1548 and VM1548C belong to the VMIP™ family of products. This gives the user the added flexibility of combining digital I/O with other instruments to create a multi-function C-size card, or with other VM1548s to provide up to 144 I/O channels in a single C-size card slot, the highest density of digital I/O per C-size card.