- Up to 50 MSa/s sampling with 12-bit resolution
- Programmable output filters
- Designed for multi-channel applications
- Up to three independent channels per C-size card
- SCPI and VXIplug&play compatible
- Built-in functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Triangle, Noise waveforms, Cardiac, plus more
- External modulation (Amplitude, FSK, PSK)
- Sleep mode for portable applications
The VM3640A is a high-performance VXIbus arbitrary waveform generator that is ideal for applications requiring standard function generator capability, or the need to generate custom-defined waveforms. Direct digital synthesis is used to provide outstanding functionality, with standard sine and square waves available to 20 MHz.
A powerful feature of the VM3640A is that it is part of the VMIP™ family of VXIbus products. This gives the user the added flexibility of combining the VM3640A with two additional VM3640As, providing a multi-channel arbitrary waveform generator. The VM3640A can also be combined with other instruments, such as digital Multimeter, digitizers or counters, to create a multi-function, C-size card.