- 16 independent 16-bit A/D converters per instrument
- Each channel has its own instrumentation amplifier for a true differential input
- Up to 48 A/D converters per VXIbus C-size slot
- Flexible triggering capability
- ±0.1 to ±40 V input ranges and up to 100 kHz sampling rate per channel
- SCPI compatible
- VXIplug&play drivers
The VM2616 digitizer provides 16 independent channels of an analog to digital converter (ADC) with 16 bits of resolution and a sample rate of up to 100 kSa/s per channel. Each channel consists of an independent ADC combined with its own instrumentation amplifier, providing a true differential input.
Each group of four channels has a separate bank of memory which can be allocated to one, two, three or four converters. This allows for the most efficient use of the available memory.
This module is part of the VMIP™ family of instruments and can be combined with up to two other modules (i.e., D/A, digital I/O, time stamp, etc.) to form a high-density VXIbus instrument. Three VM2616s can be installed in a single-wide C-size module giving 48 independent channels of A/D.