The E1306A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 2-Slot, B-size, register-based commander
- Embedded command module for B-size mainframe
- GPIB and resource manager capabilities
- Access any manufacturer's register-based device
- Supports SCPI for easy programming
- VIC included for fast and easy set-up
The Agilent E1306A GPIB Command Module is a B-size, 2-slot VXI command module designed for use with the 20-slot Agilent E1302A mainframe. The Agilent E1306A offers a GPIB interface for your VXI mainframe, and manages the VXI backplane communications.