The E1439C is a VXI from Agilent.
- 0–36 MHz baseband bandwidth
- 70 MHz IF input
- –90 dBfs residual spurious-free dynamic range
- Anti-alias filter and signal conditioning
- Digital decimation filters with tunable center frequency
- 144 MB RAM FIFO memory (expandable to 1.2 GB)
- Multi-channel compatible
- VXI plug & play compatible
- Single-slot, C-size module
The Agilent E1439C is ideal for RF communication applications.Its 70 MHz IF input connects to common VHF/UHF and μwave tuners.This single-channel 95 MSa/s digitizer combines exceptional spurious-free dynamic range with alias-protection, signal conditioning, center-frequency tunable digital filtering,and a large signal capture memory.