The E1355A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- 8-Channel 120 Ohm strain gage relay multiplexer
- Strain gage measurements with bridge completion
- + 5 V excitation circuitry - quarter, half, and full bridge
- Strain, voltage, current, and Omega measurements
- Automatic conversions for bridge configurations
The Agilent E1355A 120 Ohm Strain Relay Multiplexer is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. This relay multiplexer provides bridge completion and excitation voltage circuitry for up to eight channels. The multiplexer module consists of a B-size component card (labeled E1345-66201) and a screw terminal block that plugs onto the component card. The Agilent E1355A is functionally similar to the Agilent E1345A, E1347A, and E1356A.