The E1416A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, C-size, message based
- Single channel power meter
- Operates with 8480 series power sensors
- ±0.02dB or ±0.5% accuracy
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 110 GHz, sensor dependent
- Power range: -70 to 44 dBm (100 pW to 25 W), sensor dependent
- 1 mW power reference
The Agilent E1416A is a C-size, 1-slot, message-based VXI module. The Agilent E1416A is a high-performance, single-channel, programmable, average power meter compatible with the Agilent 8480 family of thermocouple and diode power sensors. This power meter makes fast, accurate, and reliable average power measurements. With its powerful programming capability, state-of-the-art accuracy and exceptional reliability, it lets you measure your test signal with speed, precision, and confidence.