The E1459A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, C-size, VXI Module
- 64 Interrupts
- Maskable and Edge-Selectable
- Jumper-Selectable Input Levels
- Time-Programmable Debounce
- On-Board 5V Pull-up Supply
The Agilent E1459A 64-channel isolated digital input/interrupt is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It is used to sense DC levels and edge transitions up to 48 VDC. All inputs are optically isolated to withstand up to 125 V RMS or VDC. Plus, using the module's built-in 5 V supply with 9.4 kOhms effective pull-up resistance, you can detect whether external switches are open or closed.