The E1361A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based VXI
- Multiple inputs connect to multiple outputs
- Flexible dual 2 x 4 or single 4 x 4 2-wire matrix
- 250 V, 1 A DC or AC signal switching, latching relays
- Modules connect for larger matrixes
- Each crosspoint switches two-wire, Hi and Low
The Agilent E1361A is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It consists of 16 latching relays arranged as a 4 x 4 matrix. The 4 x 4 matrix can be reconfigured as a dual 2 x 4 matrix by removing factory-installed jumpers. Capable of switching voltages up to 250 VDC and 354 Vpk, the Agilent E1361A Relay Matrix Switch has the highest voltage rating of any Agilent matrix module. All relays remain in their programmed state during power-down and are reset at power-on. After reset, all relays are open. Each crosspoint switches 2-wire, Hi and Lo. The Agilent E1361A can be reconfigured as an 8:1, 2-wire multiplexer.