The E1428A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, C-size, message based
- 250 MHz bandwidth, 2 channels
- 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- Fast throughput with 1 MB shared RAM
- Automatic pulse parameter measurements
- Recommended for transient signals
- Provides all the versatility and capability of digitizing oscilloscopes
- VXIbus C-Size message-based product, and can operate in a C-Size VXIbus mainframe using an Agilent E1405 Command Module.
The Agilent E1428A VXI Oscilloscope is a C-size, 1-slot, message-based VXI module. It has two channels with each channel containing an 8-bit A/D, and 8,000 point memory to simultaneously capture at up to 1 GSa/s. This preserves the timing correlation of both channels without a reduction in sample rate.