The E1430A is a VXI from Agilent.
- High dynamic range
- Built-in anti-alias filters and signal conditioning
- Programmable digital filters and digital L/O
- FIFO memory
- Local Bus capability
- Ranges (in 6 dB steps): +28 dBm to -32 dBm
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
- 18-bit (110 dBFS) spur-free dynamic range
- Alias protection
- Tunable digital filtering
- 8 Mbyte FIFO memory
- Up to 25 MByte/sec data transfer rate
- Internal or external clock
The Agilent E1430A high-resolution digitizer is a C-size, one-slot, register-based VXI module that can analyze spectra or capture transients, digitize IFs or record waveforms. The module includes DSP-based real time digital filtering with digital LO and large FIFO memories. The digitizer used in this module is a two-pass (or sub-ranging) type that provides 23 bits of raw resolution. The digitizer in the Agilent E1430A has low distortion with a noise density of -136 dBfs/Hz and a noise figure of 15 dB. The module comes with multistage digital filters built in with a maximum information bandwidth of 4 MHz. A high-speed 8 MB memory captures transients or acts as a FIFO for continuous digitizing during the block-mode data transfers used by some DSP algorithms. Data transfer is over the VXI data path and the high speed Local Bus (40 Mbytes/sec).