The E1676A is a VXI from Agilent.
- Split electrical/optical configuration for economic production test applications
- High-speed interface bus for 2,4 Gb/s concatenated payloads
- Powerful TOH, alarm, and pointer sequencers
- POH generation and capture
- Through mode operation for testing advanced ring architecture
The Agilent E1676A is a 2,4 Gb/s SONET/SDH Transport Overhead Analyzer, it is the latest module for the Agilent 75000 Series 90 telecom analyzer. Stand alone, or in conjunction with other new series 90 modules, the Agilent E1676A provides an enhanced SONET/SDH test solution for the new wave of 2,4 Gb/s network elements, and broadband switches.