The E1608A is a VXI from Agilent.
- Support for HDLC, PPP, MAPOS, and SRP Encapsulations
- 0-100% Transmit and Receive Bandwidth
- Capture Filtering with 32 Octet Pattern Matcher
- BSTS Component
- Complete Layer-2 testing and Layer-2/3 analyzer statistics with total control of transmit payload down to bit level
- Support for HDLC, PPP, MAPOS, and SRP encapsulations with real-time x43+1 scrambling and descrambling
- 0-100% transmit and receive bandwidth
- Capture filtering with 32 octet pattern matcher
- Automated connection to device under test using PPP link negotiation and IP address registration
- Native LAN support (encodes and decodes)
- Intensive SONET/SDH testing at OC-3c/STM-1c and OC-12c/STM-4c rate
- Full line rate transmit and receive of IP packets
The Agilent E1608A 0-622 Mb/s Packet Over SONET/SDH (POS) Processor provides users of the Broadband Series Test System (BSTS) with a tool to evaluate the traffic management characteristics of POS/SDH switch-routers interfaces.