The E1438A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 0-40 MHz input bandwidth
- -90 dBfs spurious-free dynamic range
- Anti-alias filter and signal conditioning
- Digital decimation filters with tunable center frequency
- 18MB RAM FIFO memory (expandable to 1.2 GB)
- 2.5 Gigabit/second FPDP (E1438B)
- Local bus and VXIbus outputs
- Multi-channel compatible
- VXI plug&play compatible
- Single-slot, C-size module
The Agilent E1438A is ideal for application in signal acquisition and analysis, high resolution ATE and radar testing. This single-channel 100 MSa/s digitizer combines exceptional spurious-free dynamic range with alias-protected signal conditioning, center frequency tunable digital filtering, and a large signal capture memory, in a single-wide C-size VXI module.