The E1345A is a VXI from Agilent.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- General purpose, low-offset relay multiplexer
- Low thermal offset reed relays, < 4 µ V
- 16-channel 3-wire or 8-channel 4-wire multiplexer
- Shunt/series signal conditioning elements
- Channel scanning with Agilent DMMs
The Agilent E1345A General-Purpose Reed Relay Multiplexer is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module that switches 16 channels of high, low, and guard each. The multiplexer has low thermal offset performance. This module consists of a B-size component card (labeled E1345-66201) and a screw terminal block that plugs onto the component card. The Agilent E1345A is functionally similar to the Agilent E1347A.