The E1300B is a VXI from Agilent.
- Low-cost, compact mainframe
- Built-in command module
- HP-IB interface and Resource Manager
- SCPI for easy programming, optional HP-IBASIC
- Optional DC power for remote applications
- Data transfer bus: 16 bits
- Slots: 9 (7 external, 2 internal, 3 external A-size)
- Connectors: P1
The Agilent E1300B B-size VXI mainframe provides 9 slots. Two of the 9 slots are located internally and are dedicated to housing the 2-slot Agilent E1326B multimeter. Three A-size slots are also available for installing, for example, modules like the Agilent E1324A RS-232C/422 terminal interface.