The NG360 is a capacitive, liquid based inclinometer with integrated sensor electronics and 16 bit microprocessor. The measurement result is transmitted via a RS485 port for further processing. Up to 78 sensors can be operated using a single communications line. Temperature related inaccuracies are corrected by the integrated microprocessor.
The measurement method provides a linear relationship between the angle to be measured and the output signal. The determined angle is independent of the local gravitational acceleration, that means that no matter where the measurement is being taken, whether in Europe, Australia, on Mount Everest or on the moon, the inclination will be measured correctly anywhere.
- Integrated 16bit microprocessor
- RS485 bus output signal
- No measuring range limitation
- 0.01 degree resolution
- Minimal linearity deviation
- High long-term stability
- Hysteresis free output signal
- Minimal zero point drift
- No interference by ambient electromagnetic fields
- Shockproof as without moving mechanical parts