The H4 inclinometer provides accurate tilt sensing in a rugged Zinc metal, environmentally protected housing.
The H4A provides analog voltage 0-5V output, the H4S provides a digital serial RS232 output. Both have two levels of temperature compensation to choose from, depending on operating temperatures, to increase accuracy over the full temperature range.
The housing footprint is designed for retrofitting in the field without re-drilling mounting holes (common placement of center and slider flanges).
- Rugged Zinc Metal Housing
- IP66 level of Protection
- Operating Temperature -40/+85ºC (-40/+185ºF)
- Single Axis Measurement
- Angle Ranges: ±30°, ±45º, ±70º
- Analog Output (0...5V or alternative 0...10V)
- Digital Serial Output (RS232)
- Common Footprint for Easy Install or Replacement
- EMC Protected
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- OEM Pricing