The H4 Series of inclinometers provide single axis inclination sensing in a rugged environmentally protected metal housing. The sensing package incorporates a liquid capacitive sensing element and integrated temperature compensation over the industrial operating range of –40° to +85°C.
These sensors are available with a choice of two output configurations, analog voltage or digital serial outputs. These outputs are linear with respect to the input angle directly.
Digital Serial (RS232) Output
The Serial output (RS232) transmits the degree of angle in a decimal format. This output provides a continuous stream of readings - one reading per line at approximately 250msec per reading. The H4 transmits the output to a computer through its serial port, using HyperTerminal as the interface. The unit is configured for 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- Single Axis Angle Measurement
- 3 Ranges: ±30°, ±45º, ±70°
- Temperature Compensated
- Analog Voltage 0...5V Output
- Serial Digital RS232 Output
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Rugged die-cast Zinc housing
- EMC protected
- Mechanical Zero adjustment
- Common footprint for easy field install
- Platform Leveling
- Vehicle Tilt Monitoring
- Antenna Positioning
- Boom Angle Indicating
- Process Machinery