The SB1i sensor box is packaged in a solid and compact pressure-cast Aluminum housing with an integrated sensor for single axis inclination or acceleration measurements.
Within the box are 2 sections: An amplifier with a 4…20mA output signal - allowing a 2-wire system; and a separate highly stable power supply for the sensor. The amplifier contains a low-pass filter for upper frequency limitation, with noise suppression filtering and a diode bridge for the unipolar current-loop operation. Both sensor and amplifier are galvanically isolated from the housing - further reducing susceptibility to outside noise. Specific response time constants and maximum current output limitations are additional options.
For a higher degree of accuracy, an NG-type sensor can be integrated into the SB1i box, which considerably reduces temperature drift over the entire temperature range. Add a strong metal PG cable fixing combined with the 2-wire currentloop output the SB1i provides a high-quality system for use under many types of harsh working conditions.
- Specially designed Aluminium housing for extra stable sensor platform with sea water resistant coated finish
- IP65 to IP67 Environmental Protection 4…20mA amplifier for 2-wire connection
- Temperature compensation beyond the sensors own compensation data
- No extra power required
- Angle measuring range can be scaled to customer requirements
- Sensor and amplifier are galvanically separated from the housing
- Extensive EMC protection
- Highly stable sensor supply voltage
- Dynamic parameters are programmable
- Current-loop with maximum current limitation
- High overload resistance
- Reverse polarity protected
- Low-pass signal filter with optional setting of maximum frequency for suppression of interference frequencies