MAXIMATOR air operated valve actuators are piston type design, and are mounted on a manual valve to provide remote control capability. There are two styles of air actuators available, and selection is based on the valve size, system pressure, and air pressure available.
Valve Actuator features:
- Piston style valve actuator design offers dependable operation and longer actuator cycle life.
- Yoke style design offers separation from process fl uids and actuator air pressure. This design also indicates stem position and allows for easy stem replacement.
- Actuators are mounted on manual valve bodies to provide remote control capabilities in process applications.
- Two different size actuators are available to cover varying plant air supplies.
- Actuators are made of anodized aluminum, which provides good corrosion resistance.
- Actuators are available in normally open or normally closed confi guration.