800 in lbs / 90 Nm - On/Off/Jog/Proportional
The ProMation Engineering line of quarter-turn industrial actuators are our flagship products with regard to reliability, application flexibility, and optional configurations. They have been used primarily on butterfly and ball valves, but also on air handling louvers and gas shutoff valves.
Standard and Hazardous Location
This page describes our Standard Location Product offerings, click here for the Hazardous Location Products.
For convenience, click here for a
Hazardous Location Technical Data Sheet or a Hazardous Location IOM.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged Board Design for increased electronic connection reliability
- Patented Self-Locking Drive and Epicyclic Gearing — No Brake or Clutch, increasing mechanical reliability
- Proportional, Jog or On/Off Control — Responds to a wide range of industry-standard signals
- NEMA 4/4X Cast Aluminum Alloy Housing — Resists environmental attack
- ISO5211 Mounting System — No bracket/coupling required for most valves — lower profile
- Standard Internal Heater and Dual SPDT Auxiliary Switches — Normally not standard on other actuators
- Manual Override for single-handed positioning (handwheel on P2 and larger, socket on P1 & P1.A series)
- Easy-to-see Raised Position Indicator
- Positive Mechanical Stops in base (600 in lbs and above)
- Ambient Operating Range -22°F to +125°F (-30°C to +52°C) with internal heater