The DS-27 and VAS-27 Series Actuators are direct-mount, spring return electric valve actuators that operate on 24, 110, and 220 VAC or 24 VDC power. Use these synchronous motor-driven actuators to provide accurate positioning on the Bray characterized ball valves and ATi valves up to 1" and smaller dampers requiring up to 27 lb.in. of torque.
These actuators do not require a damper linkage. Actuators can be mounted directly to a damper or valve shaft from 1/4 to 1/2 in. (6 to 12 mm) diameter with a universal clamp. An optional line voltage auxiliary switch indicates an end-stop position or performs switching functions within the selected rotation range.
DS-27 and VAS-27 Series Actuators provide 95° of rotation. A graduated scale from -5° to 90° and a position indicator provide visual indication of stroke. When power fails during service, the mechanical spring return system provides rated torque to the connected equipment, returning it to the normal position.
- Direct-Coupled Design
- Reversible Mounting for Spring Return To Clockwise or Counterclockwise Direction
- Electronic Stall Detection
- Override Control (proportional models)
- 60,000 Cycle Rating (full stroke)
- Optional Integrated Auxiliary Switch
- Plenum Rated Models Available