The D-Series is a direct-mount line of electric actuators that operates on 24V AC or DC power and is available for use with floating, proportional, or resistive controllers. These bi-directional actuators do not require a damper linkage, and are easily installed on a round shaft up to a 3/4 in. (19 mm) diameter or a square shaft up to 5/8 in. (16 mm). They can also be mounted to valves using one of the Bray Valve Linkage Kits.
The D-Series Models deliver up to 280 lb-in (32 Nm) oftorque. The angle of rotation is mechanically adjustable from 0 to 90° in 5-degree increments. Integral auxiliary switches are available to indicate end-stop position or to perform switching functions at any angle within the selected rotation range. Position feedback is available through switches, a potentiometer, or a 0 (2) to 10 VDC signal.
- Master/Slave Option on Proportional Models
- Calibration Output on Proportional Models
- Four Torque Ratings: 70, 140,210 and 280 lb-in (8, 16, 24 and 32 Nm)
- Jumper-Selectable Rotation Direction and Manual Gear Release
- Electronic Stall Detection
- Output Position Feedback
- NPT Threaded Housing