These Bray direct-coupled spring return rotary electric actuators are designed for On/Off, Tri-State, or Modulating control of building HVAC valves and dampers.
These actuators are used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 160 lb-in (18 Nm) torque.
- Brushless DC Motor Technology with Stall Protection
- Bi-Directional Spring Return
- Unique Self-Centering Shaft Coupling
- All Metal Housing
- Access to All Functions From Either Side of the Actuator
- Manual Override
- 5° Preload as Shipped From Factory
- Offset and Span Adjustment Models Available