The K4 Series is a compact industrial duty quarter turn electric actuator specifically designed for ball and butterfly valves. The K4 Series incorporates a self locking gear train, NEMA-4/4X weatherproof enclosure, visual position indicator, manual override and ISO 5211 mounting pad. The actuator is available in 115 VAC and 24 VDC with a complete line of accessories available.
Features & Benefits
• 90° travel (adjustable between 20° and 95°).
• Working torques of 608 in./lbs. to 5208 in./lbs.
• Duty cycle of 75% to 100%.
• Weatherproof enclosure to NEMA-4/4X standard. (UL certified)
• Internal wire terminals
• Built-in auto reset
• Motor Class F insulation to 311°F.
• Ball bearing construction.
• Manual override.
• Visual position indicator.
• Maximum working noise of 73 dB.
• ISO 5211 mounting pad.
• Full line of accessories including positioners, extra limit switches,
potentiometer feedback, and speed control
• 4-20mA modulating positioner.
-4 to +131°F
Nema 4/4X, weatherproof
Internal wire terminals
75 to 100%