The WGS range of quarter-turn gearboxes are designed for heavy-duty subsea applications at any depth with carefully chosen materials to offer the highest level of reliability required in this very harsh environment. The operator is equipped with membrane or piston type pressure compensators to balance the pressure and allow them to work at any depth.
• Torque range 2,200 to 500,000 Nm (1,623 to 368,800 lb. Ft).
• Worm shaft supported on taper roller bearings
• High strength alloy steel worm screw hardened and ground
• Vertical or horizontal carbon steel ROV input (class 2 to 7)
• Stroke: 0 to 90° (± 5° adjustable)