The Edgetech Instruments Model DewTrak II dew point / humidity transmitter is an optical chill mirror hygrometer designed to continuously measure the moisture content in gases. The instrument is powered by 24Vdc.
The DewTrak II uses the chilled mirror dew point temperature condensation principle to determine the water vapor concentration in gas mixtures, and a platinum resistance thermometer to accurately measure that temperature. Outputs include 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5 Vdc, or 0-10Vdc and an RS232 serial port as well as electrically isolated relay contacts.
NEW! Model DX primary method chilled mirror dew/frost point sensor with an integral PRT temperature sensor. Offers a wide operating range and improved temperature stability. View Model DX dew/frost point sensor data sheet.
- 4 wire PRT measurement for Dew Point and AT (optional)
- ±0.2°C Accuracy for both Dew Point and Temperature
- Long term stability and repeatability
- RS232, bi-directional, Serial Output
- Electronics housed in IP65 enclosure (Wall Mount)
- Aluminum housing for other configurations
- 2 analog outputs (4-20mA / 0-5Vdc to 0-10Vdc selectable)