What it does:
The TM-4DPI accepts one of several input signal types and generates one of four commonly required outputs: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V, &plusm;10V.
The TM-4DPI is designed for applications that have an auxiliary supply to power the transmitter. It can be powered directly from a 24V DC source, or a mains connection (85–265V), making it one of the most flexible units on the market.
The TM-4DPI is also ideal for applications that are not possible with loop powered transmitters, providing outputs such as 0–10V DC, ±10V DC, and 0–20mA. USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
Easy USB programming using Define ToolBox
- 4-wire universal transmitter (DIN-mount, isolated)
- Accepts DC or mains AC power
- Current, voltage, thermocouple, RTD and potentiometer input
- User powered
- Current or voltage output
- LED indicator for error notification
- Potentiometer for fine offset adjustment of output
- No power supply or calibrator required
- Uses the universal USB Bridge Key (sold separately) for PC connection