Solid State I/O Modules are used to switch both AC and DC loads as well as sensing AC or DC control voltages for controlling the input to a PLC. The input is isolated from the output via an optically coupled circuit in the device itself. Since there are no moving parts, the device will have a virtually unlimited life.
- Wide range of Solid State I/O Modules to choose from
- LED Indicators, Fuse Protection
- Input or Output Modules Can Be Mixed & Matched On The Same board
- Custom Installed I/O Modules Available Upon Request
- Most Plug-In Modules Are UL Recognized, CE mark.
- Bussed Or Isolated
- Up To 16 Channels On Single Module