Screw Jacks with their wide torque range and our extensive experience assembling complete packages ensures we can help you solve your difficult linear motion design challenges with our screw jacks solutions.
Screw Jacks are the ideal product to push, pull, lift, lower and position loads of anything from a couple of kilograms to hundreds of tonnes.
Many of our customers prefer our Series BD Screw Jack in preference to hydraulic or pneumatic jacks because of their greater precision and consistency.
Worm Gear Screw Jack
Our mechanical Worm Gear Screw Jack with trapezoidal lifting screw available with translating lifting screw or lifting nut.
- Can Lift up to a capacity of 1,000 kN (100 tonnes).
- A ball screw is available up to 500kN (50 tonne) and a roller screw is available on request
- Can run at a Lifting Speed of up to 5.4 m/min which is 90 millimeters per second.
- The majority of our worm gear screw jacks are self locking meaning enhanced safety and a cheaper solution.
Wide Screw Jack Range
- Experienced application engineers will help guide you through your selection process helping you optimize your solution.
- We can make custom screwjacks for your extremely high load needs
- We will help you design the full linear drive system including all accessories such as bevel gearboxes, drive shafts, and sensors.
- Stainless Steel Screw Jacks available for challenging environments