Joyce 30-ton ball screw ComDRIVEs (CDB) lift and precisely position loads. Upright or inverted, these heavy-duty ComDRIVEs operate at their charted capacity whether in tension or compression and are available in Translating, KFTN, and Double clevis designs. Travel speeds range from 3.49 to 20.60 inches per minute. CDB ComDRIVEs require two-thirds less torque to lift loads than similarly sized machine screw ComDRIVEs.
- 0.66” lead ball screw, 30 ton thrust capacity
- Available in ratios of 11:1 and 32:1
- ComDRIVES can power an entire jacking systems
- 230/460 volt, 3-phase, 60 hertz motor is standard
- Brake motor required
- Joyce Dayton can customize to meet customer requirements