Screw Jack Systems offer comprehensive lifting and positioning design solutions for a wide variety of industries. Highly accurate and extremely reliable machine screw and ball screw jacks are matched with an extensive range of drive, connection, motion control, safety, and protection components to provide a complete package from a single source.
DieQua offers system design assistance, taking the guess work out of product selection. Our years of application experience assures that all elements of the design process are considered. We also offer full assembly drawings, which provides time saving value and guarantees the correct system components are integrated into your design.
- Precision Machine and Ball Screws
- Standing and Rotating Versions
- Multiple Spindle End Connections
- Multiple Driving Nut Designs
- Modular Housing for Mounting Versatility
- Multiple Safety and Protection Options
- Motion Control Options
- Complete System Designs
- 12 sizes
- Lifting capacity from 0.5 – 100 tons
- Ratios from 4:1 to 13.33:1