Quiet, Brushless Motors
Silencer brushless motors provide smooth, efficient operation and increased speed ranges. Utilizing bonded neo magnets, our BN Series motors provide excellent value with their low cost and high torque. Each frame of the BN motors is available in four different lengths with a variety of electrical options to meet a wide range of commercial and industrial operating specifications.
Reliable, Low-cost Operation
The compact BN motors are well-suited for applications demanding low audible noise and long life. An aluminum housing protects the unit in rugged applications and environments. Typical options include electronic drives, encoders and gearheads, as well as Hall effect, resolver and sensorless feedback.
Our engineering department is available for consultation to help you tailor a brushless motor for your specific application.
- Inside rotor construction for quick acceleration
- 8 pole motor standard, 4 pole motors optional for high speed applications
- Lengths available – 2.3 - 5.3 inches
- Diameter – 4.15 inches
- Continuous torques from 144 to 519 oz-in
- High energy neodymium magnets
- Safe, arcless operation
- High speed capability – up to 20,000 rpm
- High torque per dollar ratio
- Operation at any single speed - not limited to AC frequency
- Motor life is not limited to brush or commutator life
- An essentially linear speed / torque curve
- Efficient operation without losses associated with brushes and commutation or armature induction
- Precise, variable speed control
- Extremely quiet operation
- Long-life operation