West Control Solutions presents a range of thyristor power controllers designed to switch single phase loads. This type of thyristor units is ideal for normal or variable resistive loads as well as transformer and inductive load types.
Relay S – 1PH = Simple on/off firing with a DC logic input, time proportioned burst firing with a DC linear input (basic firing selectable between 4,8 or 16 cycles).
Benefits & Features:
- These simple units can be connected with Relay PC to manage multizone system
- Integrated fuse + fuse holder
- power control zone including current transformer and optional circuit board
- Flat Cable Wiring System (option)
- Input signal: SSR, Analog as an option
- Electronic fully isolated from power with constant current drain on input
- Heater Break alarm option to diagnose partial or total load failure and Thyristor Short circuit
- Fuse and Fuse holder available as an option
- Current transformer integrated (with Heather Break option)
- Special design for Heat sink with very high dissipation value
- Comply with EMC, cUL (pending)
- DIN RAIL side by side mounting
- IP20 Protection
- Normal Resistance
- Medium and Long Wave IR load types
- Up to 700A
- Single Phase
- 24Vac to 600Vac Supply
- DC Logic input
- 4-20mA or 0-10V DC linear inputs
- Zero Cross or Burst Firing (4, 8 or 16 cycles @50% power demand).