West Control Solutions presents a range of thyristor power controllers which have been designed to switch 3 legs of 3 phase loads. These thyristor units are ideal for 3 phase configuration with neutral connection, normal (Relay S or Relay M) or variable resistive loads and transformer load types (PM3000-3PH).
PMA3000 - 3PH = More complex load requirements that may need phase angle firing, delayed triggering, or features such as feedback, current limit etc.
Benefits & Features:
- Suitable to drive resistive, inductive, transformer and complex loads
- requiring current limit and power feedback.
- Internal Key Pad to control the unit and to read power, current and
- voltage value.
- Universal Input signal with automatic zero/span calibration.
- Universal Firing modes, customer configurable via Rs485 comm. as Burst Firing,
- Single Cycle and Phase Angle.
- Universal Control Mode.
- Soft Start can be used in addition to Burst Firing.
- Unbalanced load and Heater Break Alarm.
- RS 485 port. Modbus protocol.
- Internal fuses are standard on CD3000E-3PH
- Comply with EMC, cUL (option)
- IP20 Protection
- Most applications including Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) & Inductive load types
- 25A to 500A
- 3, 4 or 6 wire
- 330V to 600VAC Supply
- DC Logic
- 0-10V DC linear
- 10K pot or RS485 Comms input
- Burst Firing
- Single Cycle
- Soft Start + Burst Firing
- Delayed Triggering + Burst Firing
- Phase Angle
- Soft Start + Phase Angle