West Control Solutions presents a range of thyristor power controllers which have been designed to switch 2 legs of 3 phase loads. These thyristor units are ideal for 3 phase configuration, resistive load, without neutral connection.
PMA3000 - 2PH = More complex load requirements such as feedback and current limit.
Benefits & Features:
- Inputs, firing modes, control modes and loads types.
- Integrated fixed fuses and all what is necessary to have a complete power
- control zone including current transformer and optional circuit board
- Two leg switching three wires load star or delta connections.
- Suitable to drive resistive loads and three phase transformer.
- Frontal Key Pad to control the unit and to read power, current and voltage value.
- Universal Input signal with automatic zero/span calibration.
- Universal Firing modes, customer configurable via Rs485 comm. Modbus or
- communication port as Burst Firing, Single Cycle and Delayed Triggering.
- Power, voltage control mode
- Unbalanced load and Heater Break Alarm.
- RS 485 port. Modbus protocol.
- Comply with EMC, cUL us (option)
- IP20 Protection
- Transformer and complex load types requiring current limit and power control modes
- 330V to 600VAC Supply
- 0-10V DC linear
- 10K potentiometer or RS485 comms input