- 25 A to 60A, 100-480 Vac
- Integral Over Current Fault Protection
- User Configurable Firing Modes: Zero Cross (Fixed Cycle, Burst Fire/ D.O.T., Half Single-Cycle) or Phase Angle
- Complete Voltage, Current, Power and Temperature Diagnostics
- Total or Partial Load Interrupt Alarm (Heater Break)
- Process Feedback (V, V², I, I², P)
- Analog and Digital Inputs
- Soft Start, Current Limit
- Master / Slave Controller
- Modbus RTU/RS485 Communications
- UL, CUL, CE, TÜV Marking
The CTF-Xtra is a compact microprocessor-based SCR power controller which is designed for all types of industrial heater loads up to 60 Amps with a voltage range of 100 - 480 Vac.
The “Xtra” is an on-board over-current fault protection feature which eliminates the need for extra-rapid fuses, reduces machine downtime and the cost of replacing failed fuses. In applications susceptible to intermittent short-circuits and overloads, the CTF-Xtra power controller can be programmed to restore power automatically when the fault has cleared, preventing complete process shutdown and maintaining production.
The CTF-Xtra will safely and precisely control traditional resistive heating elements, infrared lamps and silicon-based elements exhibiting non-linear resistances with its several different user-configurable zero crossing and phase angle control schemes. User selectable delay trigger, current limiting and soft start control as well as current, voltage and power diagnostics allow optimized power management of the most challenging load types.
In addition to the over-current fault protection, the on board communications and powerful configuration software make the CTF-Xtra an ideal power control solution for your critical process heating applications.