- <1 Nanometer Resolution, Measuring Ranges to 500 µm
- Absolute, Non-Contact Measurement of Distance / Motion / Vibration
- Multi-Axis Measurements Possible
- Excellent Measuring Linearity to 0.1 %
- Plug & Play: Easy Setup and Integration
- Very Temperature Stable
- Bandwidth to 10 kHz
- Guard-Ring Electrode Design for Better Sensor Linearity
- ILS Linearization System in the Signal Conditioner Electronics Improves Output Signal Linearity
- All Systems Factory Calibrated for Highest Possible Linearity / Accuracy
PISeca™ capacitive displacement sensors perform non-contact measurements of geometric quantities representing separation, position, length or other linear dimension against electrically conductive references such as metallic planes. These single-probe sensors combine superior resolution and linearity with very high bandwidth for dynamic measurements.
Standard come with measuring ranges from 20 to 1000 µm. Capacitive position gauges such as PISeca™ are fundamentally very temperature stable and easy to work with.