High resolution, high speed laser displacement sensor (non-contact linear displacement sensor) utilizes the latest CMOS sensor technology that challenges even the most difficult measurement applications. The Microtrak™ 3 is undoubtedly an essential measurement tool for process automation, quality control and tool automation control, for applications such as, thickness measurement, dimensional displacement, part profiling, vibrations testing, build-up measurement, and much more.
- Measurement rate of up to 40,000/ sec.
- Latest CMOS sensor technology – Superior linearity over competitors
- Accurate and repeatable measurements from highly reflective to dull surfaces
- Specular and Glass Models available
- Configuration/DAQ software, DLL, and available Labview drivers provide ultimate flexibility in data collection and processing
- Auto gain circuitry – Automatically determines and adjusts the ideal laser power needed for different types of surfaces
- Programmable Cut-time feature – The bridging function ignores hole and cut-outs on objects for in process gap control and measurement
- No controller Needed – Built-in 5-color position indicator determines nominal laser gap setting and distance placement without the need for a controller
- Dual output – Analog and digital (RS-485 and USB)
- Bundled with Microtrak 3 Basic Support Software – Use your PC to monitor the gap in real time and control setup parameters
- Data export – Acquired data can be stored in widely supported (.csv) format
- Software Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8
- 8 different stand-off models – From 25mm to 300mm. Measuring ranges from 2mm to 200 mm. Resolution down to 0.04µm