ECL202 noncontact displacement sensors using eddy-current technology offer high resolution measurement in hostile environments. Sub-micron resolutions for precision linear position sensor applications. DIN rail mountable electronics and threaded or unthreaded cynlindrical probes for easy installation. Vacuum compatible systems are available.
Precise, High-Speed Measurements
Convenient Output Interface and Range Selections
- Linearity: 0.2%
- Typical Resolution (see Probe and Range below for specifics):
- Nonferrous: 15 kHz - 0.007%; 100 Hz - 0.002%
- Ferrous: 15 kHz - 0.009%; 100 Hz - 0.003%
- Bandwidth: to 15 kHz
Versatile, Useful Features
- Ranges from 0.25 mm to 15 mm
- Industry standard 0-10 VDC Output
- Setpoint Contacts Output
- CE Complilant
- Probe can be used in wet, dirty environments
- Push-Button Offset
- Push-Button Switch Threshold (Setpoint)
- Range Indicating LEDs
- Remote Offset and Threshold Activation
- User-Selectable Bandwidth/Resolution
100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz (not available on 'e' version)
- Probes can be ordered as vacuum compatible.
Life-Cycle Status: Active
Because of high resolutions, exports of the ECL202 may require an export license.
The ECL202e has different resolution specifications, no bandwidth selection, and can ship without an export license.