Radicom's PC/104 modems are designed to meet the most demanding PC/104 embedded system requirements. Features include -40°C to +85°C extended temperature operation, 2-wire leased-line and standard PSTN dial-up support. These modems have been UL/CSA, FCC68, CS-03 and CTR21 (EU) global telecom certified.
The PC/104 modems have built in Digital Line Guard (DLG) protection circuitry that automatically detects an over current on Tip and Ring preventing the modem from being damaged when accidentally connected to a Digital Telephone System. The modem also features 2nd Ring-Detect that provides a method for Ring detection with zero modem power. Host is given modems 2nd opto isolator's uncommitted open collector. Upon detection of ring signal, system can control power to modem, ideal for low power or battery operation.
- -40°C to +85°C extended temperature operation
- Up to 56K bps data
- 14.4 kbps fax
- Voice playback and record
- DTMF decode
- 3.775" x 3.550" x 0.568"
- 8 bit PC/104 bus type
- LAPM and MNP 2-4 and 10 error correction
- V.42bis, and MNP-5 data compression
- 2 wire leased-line and dial up support
- Digital Line Guard, high current protection
- 2nd Ring Detect
- Caller ID (optional)
- Speakerphone with microphone input
- Agency Approvals:
- FCC68 Certified
- Industry Canada CS-03 Certified
- CTR21 (EU) Certified
- CSA/UL 60950 3rd Edition Recognized