Digital I/O Card
The circuits use an 82C55A PPI with mode 0 supported. Ports A, B and C are buffered with 74ABT245 transceivers and pulled up to 5V.
The optional 82C54 has three-sixteen bit down-counters within one chip. These counters are useful for making frequency outputs, measuring frequency of square waves, pulse width outputs, pulse width measurements etc. Software drivers are provided on CD.
- 48 Parallel Bits of Digital I/O Type 82C55 PPI mode 0
- Compatible with Opto-22 type Solid State Module Racks
- Two 24 bit groups (two 8 bit ports, two 4 bit ports each group)
- All bits are buffered, 64mA sink, 32m A source
- I/O pulled up to 5V for Contact Monitoring, Pulldown resistors are an option (factory installation)
- Fused (resetable) 5V available on pin 49 of each group
- I/O connectors: Two Industry Standard 50 pin headers plus one ten-pin header for counter timer
Factory Options: (call for pricing and availability)
- 82C54 with three 16-bit counter/timers for event counting, frequency output, pulse width and frequency measurement
- 0 to 70°C and -40 to +85°C versions available
- Pull-down resistors on I/O lines