- PC/104 Bus 30/40Watt DC/DC Power Supply
- Up to 85% Efficiency
- Three Input Voltage Versions:
- 12V Nominal, 9VDC-18VDC (30W)
- 24V Nominal, 18VDC-36VDC (40W)
- 48V Nominal, 36VDC-75VDC (40W)
- Triple Output Voltage:
- (12V version is 30Watt Max)
- +5VDC up to 5A
- +12VDC up to 800mA (not to exceed 30W total)
- -12VDC up to 800mA (not to exceed 30W total)
- Voltage Status LEDs
- Reverse Power Protection on Inputs
- Resettable Fused Input Line
- Fully Protected Outputs
- Can be populated on either side of the board to allow for heat-sinking in fanless application requirements
- Temperature range with heatsink -40 to +50°C, up to 105°C with derating of 1.3% per °C (no air flow)
The design incorporates a 16-bit pass through PC/104 connector, molex power input connector and voltage status LED’s. Since heat is always a factor to consider in any system design project, the DC/DC converter can be populated on either side of the board to facilitate heat sinking to one end of an enclosure, with the CPU heat sinking to the other end of the enclosure.
This triple output version can be ordered with or without a heatsink. At up to 85% efficiency, a dynamic input range and full protection on inputs and outputs, this power supply is very versatile and appropriate for many PC/104 based applications.
The Input Power Connector is a Four-pin standard Molex type connector at the edge of the board. It’s the same connector as used on a CD-ROM so it’s easy to set up and test a system with a local +12V computer power supply.
Fully software transparent, the 104-PWR-512 occupies no resources; zero I/O memory locations, IRQs, DMA channels or bandwidth of any types are consumed. Compatible with all operating systems and software.