The PFM-C20N sells with the option to have either PC/104 or PCI-104 expansion interfaces and uses the NXP Semiconductor SJA 1000 chipset for CAN2.0 support with speeds of up to 1MBps. The PFM-C20N includes options for setting the IRQ's for CAN buses as well as setting the PCI clock and for the setup of a Terminating Resistor. In addition to either PC/104 or PCI-104 connectors, the PFM-C20N has one CAN Bus connector and one CPLD JTAG connector. With operating system support of Windows XP and Linux, the PFM-C20N was designed to exploit the benefits of expansion present in AAEON's Subcompact and peripheral boards to be used in industrial, media and medical applications.
- SJA1000 Based CAN Interface Module
- CAN2.0 Compatible up to 1 MBps
- Onboard Switch Selectable CAN Termination
- Supports Windows® XP and Linux
- PC/104 or PCI-104 Interface
- Isolating Voltage up to 1600VDC