GEPCO RGB250 3 CHANNEL MINI COAX
Miniature RGB coax snake that utilizes precision low-loss VDM250 type miniature coax. Twenty-five gage conductor with high velocity foam dielectric yields a1GHz bandwidth and exceptionally low-attenuation for its size. The tight-angle 95% braid and 100% nonbonded foil shield are easy to terminate and achieve exceptional broadband noise rejection. New Riser Gep-Flex master jacket is flexible, durable, and UL rated allowing for use in permanent installation or portable applications. Ideal for component analog, multi-channel analog, or multi-channel standard definition digital video interconnect.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile, Extra-flexible
- Low Attenuation & Return Loss
- Precision 75-ohm Impedance
- 1GHz Bandwidth
- High Velocity of Propagation - 82%
- Capacitance: 16.5 pF/ft.
- Conductor DCR: 30.0 ohms/1000'
- Attenuation: 4.61 dB/100' at 135 MHz
- Gas-injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric
- Full 95% Copper Braid and 100% Foil Shield
- New Easy-to-strip, More Flexible PVC Coax Jackets
- All-weather GEP-FLEX Master Jacket
- CMR Riser Rated
- Standard Definition Serial Digital Video
- Digital Audio (AES3id or SPDIF)
- High Resolution RGB Component Analog Video
- Studio Interconnect, Portable Snakes, or Permanent Installation