GEPCO VS10230 MINIATURE 10-CHANNEL HD SDI COAX VIDEO SNAKE Miniature ten-conductor High Definition video coax snake cable for multi-channel digital or analog video interconnect. VS10230 features a thin profile construction that reduces the weight and diameter for easy handling and portability in remote applications. The coaxial elements are identical to VDM230 for low attenuation, 3GHz HD bandwidth, and broadband shielding. For the outer jacket, an all-weather TPE is utilized for both flexibility and ruggedness.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile, Low Attenuation & Return Loss
- Precision 75-ohm Impedance
- 3GHz Bandwidth for HDTV
- 20 AWG Solid BC conductors
- Capacitance: 16.5 pF/ft.
- Conductor DCR: 20.3 ohms/1000'
- High Velocity of Propagation - 82%
- Gas-injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric
- 95% Full Copper Braid and 100% Foil Shield
- Flexible All-weather TPE Master Jacket
- High Definition or Standard Definition Serial Digital Video
- Digital Audio (AES3id or SPDIF)
- High Resolution Analog Video
- Portable Snakes
25' MINIMUM FOR MULTI CHANNEL CUTS